CPU
core i5 4430 @ 3.00Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6670
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I have this problem when I want to install ... I put the boot usb and then load the white bar at the end of the screen and the screen goes blank.

Attachments

• 20180208_121920.jpg
    20180208_121920.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 58
Hello, I have this problem when I want to install ... I put the boot usb and then load the white bar at the end of the screen and the screen goes blank.
why have you hijacked someone else's thread?

as per rules, please update your hardware profile

why have you hijacked someone else's thread?

as per rules, please update your hardware profile
and update my information. You can help me with my problem ... I do not know what additional need I have done everything as I have seen it but after loading the bar the lines come out and the monitor is blank.

and update my information. You can help me with my problem ... I do not know what additional need I have done everything as I have seen it but after loading the bar the lines come out and the monitor is blank.
moved to desktop support

The initial one-liner post with very little background information in #1

Readers are to assume correctly or incorrectly :
  • The macOS High Sierra Installer of unspecified version was downloaded from App Store to a Mac or working Hackintosh system
  • The USB installer Flash disk was erased in Disk Utility of a Mac /Hack with GPT/HFS+J
  • The Installer was created with Unbeast 8.1.0 or CreateInstallMedia command + Standalone Clover EFI from SourceForge.net in UEFI Boot Mode (or Legacy) + editing CLOVER and config.plist appropriately
  • BIOS Options were chosen appropriately to boot the USB installer Disk as first boot device
  • The Boot Arguments did not include Verbose flag (-v)
    • Uploaded image is showing Apple logo and progress bar, useless for troubleshoot advice
  • If any of the assumptions are wrong this will be a long troubleshoot until all of them are clarified
  • The First step in the troubleshoot, based on the uploaded image, is to reboot in Verbose mode to get useful information from a text based boot screen image uploaded to the Forum.
    • In the Clover Boot Manager(CBM) Screen, press Space bar> click and place [√] Verbose (-v) and return to CBM screen
    • Boot the USB installer.
    • Take picture(s) of any problem boot screen(s) and upload to the Forum for initial clues to the diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back