Graphics
ASUS GTX650 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi. First off, I'm a newbie in Hackintosh.
Alright, so I have an i5-3570K, UP5TH and a GTX 650TI. Can anyone tell me how can I let Final Cut Pro X take advantage of my graphics card? Foe example you can enable CUDA to let Premier and After Effects take advantage of your graphics card. How can I do something to Final Cut Pro X?

Alright, so I have an i5-3570K, UP5TH and a GTX 650TI. Can anyone tell me how can I let Final Cut Pro X take advantage of my graphics card? Foe example you can enable CUDA to let Premier and After Effects take advantage of your graphics card. How can I do something to Final Cut Pro X?

hiii bughyz,

here is what which can be helpful for you http://www.tonymacx86.com/buying-advice/91463-final-cut-pro-x-fcpx-graphic-card-advice.html
Also i think you need to install cuda support for your after effects to work on this, here is the link http://www.fcp.co/final-cut-pro/tut...idia-geforce-gtx570-graphics-card-in-a-macpro also tell me if it works for fcpx or not...

I had your card and was very slow.Jumping to amd was a huge boost in perfomance.

Final Cut Pro works better with ATI Radeon Cards. When using Nvidia GPUs it moves the work load to the CPU instead of the GPU no solution to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back