Graphics
evga GTX 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
been off the boards for a while, since everything was working fine... i upgraded to 10.7.4 and suddenly experiencing problems.

i know we aren't supposed to use cinebench per macman, but when i used to pull 45fps and now can't get more than 18, it gives me pause.

used new multibeast for enabler. installed that old nvidia driver from the web (any way to roll this back to the more updated operating system version?), edited to include device ID. installed an edited version of GeForceGL kext...

original configuration didn't include the GeForceGL bundle, but did include ATY_init... other than that, process was indentical.

it boots fine, functions reasonably well. but why the performance hit?

any help appreciated. sys def mac pro 3.1, no changes to AGPM but i never made that change in 10.7.2

dontstealmyidea said:
been off the boards for a while, since everything was working fine... i upgraded to 10.7.4 and suddenly experiencing problems.

..snip

any help appreciated. sys def mac pro 3.1, no changes to AGPM but i never made that change in 10.7.2

Check with Cuda Z to see what speed the gpu is running at. You may need to edit your agpm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back