Graphics
Intel HD4000, 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've been gathering information from this forum and insanelymac forum, but I just can't seem to find the answer. I hoping you guys can help. I've seen a lot of people talking about SLI and triple and quad monitor setups, but none seem to be for lion and the 500 series. I have two 560 ti's running in SLI in windows, on a ASRock x58 Extreme (not a Extreme3 or Extreme6) and I can't seem to get one of the cards working. It only wants to display off of the second card, and in System Profiler both cards show up, but only the one has displays connected, and they both say they are on "Slot-1" I have tried a few things including Chimera 1.9, but no luck.

I've tried working with DSDT's but without specific help, I just don't know what I'm doing yet. But I've heard you need to use DSDT's to get the dual cards working.

I fixed the issue by removing the PCIrootUID=1 and ncpi=0x2000 from the boot.plist and booya! works perfectly now.

Now time for some benchmarks!

Sadly, I abandoned my hackintosh at the time due being in school at the time. I will resume the project shortly after I replace my motherboard. I will post back once its up and running with some cinabench benchmarks, and final cut, if I can get my hands on it.

I'm looking forward to this as I, too, have dual GTX 560 Ti's running on my build:

-ASUS P8P67 DELUXE
-INTEL i7 2600K
-16GB CORSAIR RAM
-128GB CRUCIAL SSD
-1TB HDD
-DUAL GTX 560 Ti

I've gotten my build running the latest version of Lion with full GFX acceleration using only ONE GPU. I reeeally want it to work with both cards in an SLI configuration so that I don't have to remove a card every time I want to boot into Mac OS X.

So make sure to get back to us!

You can have multiple cards but SLI does not work, so you won't have any advantage in games or other programs which access sli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back