Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
gainward GTX 560 GS device id 1201
Asrock Z68 Pro3 with modded bios with native cpu powermanagment.
Installed using only fake smc
i7 2600k
10.7.0,10.7.1,10.7.2,10.7.3 Graphics working with inserting device id nvdagf100hal.kext
and using chimera npci=0X200, PciRootUID=1 .

In 10.7.4 i cannot make this card to work.

I try :
4.5.1 multibeast
Manual editing.
official nvidia drivers.

Nothing working in 10.7.4.

hi my friend after re-installing the system a few times this was what it works for me, clean installation, then update 10.7.3 (reboot) then 10.7.4 do not reboot and install Multibeast 3.8.0 and viola things worked as should be here are some screen shots!!
Lion.png
I do have a different graphic card ,but i am sure it will work too, let us know the result

Attachments

• Lion.png
    Lion.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 767
xpamamadeus said:
Has enyone got wotking GTX 560 non ti on 10.7.4 update?
Thx.

I wana know the same thing.

Im having the same problem I have the Gigabyte 560 no ti and i just get stock standard display. ive installed the patch with multibeast but nothing. if i try and use graphicsenabler= yes, pc will not load.

Any ideas?

Bellicus said:
Im having the same problem I have the Gigabyte 560 no ti and i just get stock standard display. ive installed the patch with multibeast but nothing. if i try and use graphicsenabler= yes, pc will not load.

Any ideas?

Did the GPU worked for you on 10.7.3?

hey iPodize

I got it working eventually, the problem i had that, if i use the DSDT from tonymac database the card wouldnt get full resolution so, i just did an easy beast installation and everything is working like a charm at the moment, I dont get freezes, but i do get the odd graphic glitch and screen tear when moving icons sometimes, but i can live with that.

Im afraid to install the cuda drivers incase my pc doesnt start. What does CUDA drivers really gain me?

im currently running 10.7.4 non cuda at the moment.

Bellicus

I got this card and have it working with 10.7.4 and cuda 4.2.10 drivers but am only getting a 6.49 fps with cinebench. Anyone have similar results and possibly a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back