Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey,

I searched and it looks like jocelyn84 has his GTX 285 working with Graphics Enabler=Yes...

Any issues with these cards?

Update: Mine works great with Graphics Enabler = Yes and is really fast!

Hey there!

What card do you have? I'm planning to upgrade from GTS250 to GTX285 :)

cr4nky

Cakemonster messaged me about buying one used and said it was an eVGA, so its probably an eVGA. That's what mine is too.

Awesome, thanks! ;) You have 2x GTX 260? Are they working with GraphicsEnabler only?

cr4nky said:
Awesome, thanks! ;) You have 2x GTX 260? Are they working with GraphicsEnabler only?
Hehe yes, but spent weeks trying to get two of them working. I had to edit my DSDT, so the bios took over. There's a sticky about in this section of the forum..
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=102

EVGA, in my sig...

Works great...

Hello, I also have gtx 285 (palit ones) working.. I assume the QE/CI is working coz I got the ripple effect on dashboard... But it seems a little bit sluggish..other example is when I do a quicklook on a file, it stutter a bit, not smooth..

And also I can't seem to play games (Plants vs Zombies and Peggle Nights) on full screen mode, it just goes blank.. in windowed mode it works fine. Maybe it's the resolution (my HDTV maxed out at 1080) is not supported by the games?

Any help will be much appreciated, thx

What are you using to enable it? GraphicsEnabler=yes is what I use...

You can also open X11 and type 'glxgears' and you should get rotating gears as a test if your have OpenGL working/drivers installed

yup, I use graphicenabler=yes too..

I haven't tried glxgears, will try later.. But I did try cinebench OpenGL test, and it did alright, I got 29ish fps score..which seems kinda low. Am I being too picky here? lol.. It's just that I expect a lot smoother experience, especially in the desktop effect (genie effect, ripple,etc)

Hey there,

i get about 25 fps in cinebench with my GTS 250.

cr4nky

Attachments

• bildschirmfoto-2010-03-21-um-17-02-11.png
    bildschirmfoto-2010-03-21-um-17-02-11.png
    2 MB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back