Contribute
Register

GTX 1070 not detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is messed up. Now it only boots into the white themed bootloader and crashes everytime I try to boot. I tried putting in my USB again and can't even boot from that, crashes even in safe mode with nvidia disabled. I can no longer boot from my SSD nor USB.. I am on my windows HD currently.

Something is messed up. Now it only boots into the white themed bootloader and crashes everytime I try to boot. I tried putting in my USB again and can't even boot from that, crashes even in safe mode with nvidia disabled. I can no longer boot from my SSD nor USB.. I am on my windows HD currently.
Did you use the config.plist from Post #5 ?

No more ideas here then.

Thanks for trying to help anyways. I'll probably make a new USB stick and try to start over.

I've just had this same issue. I ended up corrupting my OS and now I'm reinstalling a clean version. I have a EVGA GTX 1060 and I have also had the same problem with my GPU not being detected. Im hoping we can solve this together.

I've just had this same issue. I ended up corrupting my OS and now I'm reinstalling a clean version. I have a EVGA GTX 1060 and I have also had the same problem with my GPU not being detected. Im hoping we can solve this together.

I probably won't have a new boot stick for a few days but I hope you solve the problem. I'll keep you up to date otherwise. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back