Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3 Ultra
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K
Graphics
MSI GTX 1070
A little confused to what would cause this..

Was running the exact same system with everything other than i5 6600K with absolutely no issues

I switched the processors and everything seemed to work fine other than the fans not spinning and the card getting warm so I'll turn of the system to prevent damage.

The weird thing is that the fans will spin in the bios so I know they aren't broken and they worked fine on the previous system

I also know that they're not suppose to spin at idle until it hits 60 degrees but that isn't working and my Nvidia web drivers are up to date

Any idea to what would cause this??

Running 10.12.4

A little confused to what would cause this..

Was running the exact same system with everything other than i5 6600K with absolutely no issues

I switched the processors and everything seemed to work fine other than the fans not spinning and the card getting warm so I'll turn of the system to prevent damage.

The weird thing is that the fans will spin in the bios so I know they aren't broken and they worked fine on the previous system

I also know that they're not suppose to spin at idle until it hits 60 degrees but that isn't working and my Nvidia web drivers are up to date

Any idea to what would cause this??

Running 10.12.4

I have the same issue did you ever find a fix? I also have the i5 6600k

@Brockkobe32, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back