i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi All
Hope you are all fine
I have a problem after installing Mojave today the graphic card drivers don't work
I know that Nvidia didn't release a web driver for Mojave yet but I am asking if there a way or a workaround to make my Mojave Work ,
of course I tired the method of changing build number to make System accept the old web driver but all it did it make it stop complaining and show as if the driver installed and work well but it really don't

so have I wait until Nvidia driver arrived or there is a solution to make it work.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 4.55.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 4.55.07 AM.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 863
  • config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 175
  • debug_12879.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Normally they release it pretty soon after the official release of the new OS.

My 1050 card uses standard Nvidia on Mojave, it is not as fast as it was under High Sierra, but it is usuable. Well, it is much faster as the native mode which shows my old computer with the AMD radeon card. This Mojave GTX 1050 is useable for TV or film, in HD mode. This mode is maybe not fast enough for gaming.

Last edited:
My 1050 card uses standard Nvidia on Mojave, it is not as fast as it was under High Sierra, but it is usuable.

What you're seeing is not an accelerated GPU because there are no drivers available for Mojave.

Hi All
Hope you are all fine
I have a problem after installing Mojave today the graphic card drivers don't work
I know that Nvidia didn't release a web driver for Mojave yet but I am asking if there a way or a workaround to make my Mojave Work ,
of course I tired the method of changing build number to make System accept the old web driver but all it did it make it stop complaining and show as if the driver installed and work well but it really don't

so have I wait until Nvidia driver arrived or there is a solution to make it work.

Your CPU has an iGPU, I advise you take out the NVIDIA card and use that until the drivers are out for Mojave (which may take months, no one knows).

Or switch to AMD (RX560 is affordable).

Or roll back to High Sierra.

My 1050 card uses standard Nvidia on Mojave, it is not as fast as it was under High Sierra, but it is usuable. Well, it is much faster as the native mode which shows my old computer with the AMD radeon card. This Mojave GTX 1050 is useable for TV or film, in HD mode. This mode is maybe not fast enough for gaming.
I experienced some glitches using chrome

I ended up depending on Motherboard's GPU (Intel HD 4600) and it work fine on Mojave until buying an AMD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back