xfx gts250
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi
i use iboot 2.7,snow leopard 10.6 rtail dvd to install.all thing is done,and then i update it to 10.6.6 ,after that i run multibeast i check NVenabler,and i use dvi cable(but i have hdmi cable too)
but after reboot,only thing is shown a black screen and i cant log into mac.i can log into safe mode with iboot and (-x PCIRootUID=1) code.
wut can i do to support this graphic card?

i would try to put graphics enable =yes only
no nvenabler
works for me
also delete nvenable.kext from extra (folders)
if u dont u will get kernal panic

i hope this helps ya
dddirtman(noob)

tnx,but i find soultion by myself.the problem is sl 10.6.6 doesnt detect my dvi & hdmi port.
now i'm using serial port of gts 250 and everything is well.so cute and so soft
but if there was any way to detect dvi or hdmi for sl 10.6.6? i really need that
after of years i can put mac on my pc,now that was shame to have mac on 22" lcd but just with serial port
anyways to dvi or hdmi?
tnx

dianatdesigner said:
tnx,but i find soultion by myself.the problem is sl 10.6.6 doesnt detect my dvi & hdmi port.
tnx

Strange.

I used an Asus GTS250 with 10.6.3, 10.6.4 and 10.6.5 connected via DVI without any problem. I used it with GraphicsEnabler=yes and tried also with DSDT: both solutions were fine (1920x1200 QE/CI enabled).
I tried with 10.6.6 and it works but I replaced it by a GTX275.

I got 27 fps under Cinebench. I never had any problem with this card.

my graphicenabler=yes, and i dl DSTDT from DSDT database.but just can boot my pc with vga cable

Does your screen only accept HDMI & VGA? THe GTS250 has had issues with HDMI for a while now, I think since 10.6.2. Even if using it through an adapter.

nope, just accept vga cable.

I'm having the same problem.

First, in MultiBeast 3.3 I checked:

-NVEnabler
-PCIRootUID Fix
-64-bit Apple Boot screen
-system utilities refresh

With two monitors connected (one via VGA, one via DVI), I can boot into Snow Leopard on the VGA monitor, then the desktop (with dock & everything) quickly switches to the DVI monitor. (By the way...with 2 monitors connected, only one can be used at a time)

I tried unplugging the VGA monitor while both were connected, and everything was fine on the other. As long as OSX is still running, the Gts250 can output the 1680x1050 resolution @ 60Hz - via DVI. When rebooting with the only the DVI monitor connected, the desktop won't load...a black screen hangs.

same problem here.
same videocard.
only boot when conect vga and dvi at same time.
dvi no work alone on boot.

when u use both,is mac working with dvi or vga?any diffrence in pictures against situate u connect only with vga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back