HD5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
My desktop use GT610 and I install Yosemite with Clover. How to make GT610 works?

Would you please share your config.plist & kexts with me?? I can't startup and frozen.

No kexts needed, and I only added GraphicsEnabler=No and IGPEnabler=No (to disable onboard graphics) to the boot flags, everything else is standard stuff

Hi Puddled,

I have a Gt610 as well (worked fine on mavericks) ; did a fresh install of yosemite (downloaded from app-store).

1st install went fine, but when i applied multibeast / easybeast and rebooted, it went to sleep half way thru loading and never came back.

I then re-installed it but once the install finishes it goes to sleep and never comes backup.

System : Optiplex 7010, GT610 Intel Nic (nic was detected by default and sata controllers as well)

Also, GT610 was detected but monitor resolution was 1024x768 (Monitor connected via DVI - 19inch MOnitor)

Will be grateful for your expert - help and opinion - thanks

Thank you everyone for this superb forum

Kind regards

I am running a MSI GT610 on a EX58-UD5 mobo.
It is running fine with Mavericks (using Chameleon, and GraphicsEnabler=No)

It is also running fine (as far as I know for the moment, I just finished my install) with Yosemite using Clover.

I have 2 monitors, a 1600x1200 on the DVI port, and a 4K monitor (in 1080p mode, as the GT610 does not support 4K/UHD) on the HDMI port.

My clover config.plist my Graphics section is as follow (only NVidia is set to true):

Code:
    <key>Graphics</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Inject</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Intel</key>
            <false/>
            <key>ATI</key>
            <false/>
            <key>NVidia</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
        <key>PatchVBios</key>
        <false/>
    </dict>

Hi Puddled,

I have a Gt610 as well (worked fine on mavericks) ; did a fresh install of yosemite (downloaded from app-store).

1st install went fine, but when i applied multibeast / easybeast and rebooted, it went to sleep half way thru loading and never came back.

I then re-installed it but once the install finishes it goes to sleep and never comes backup.

System : Optiplex 7010, GT610 Intel Nic (nic was detected by default and sata controllers as well)

Also, GT610 was detected but monitor resolution was 1024x768 (Monitor connected via DVI - 19inch MOnitor)

Will be grateful for your expert - help and opinion - thanks

Thank you everyone for this superb forum

Kind regards

rihatums, did you ever solve your issue with sleep? I'm having the same/similar issue (boots with integrated graphics, but once the GT 610 card is it, the loading bar goes about a third of the way and then no more video on the display).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back