1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My card is the EVGA GT240 1GB DDR5

One: Im not sure the computer is recognizing it. I say this because:
Screen%20shot%202011-01-05%20at%207.10.45%20PM.png

Two: I just installed Starcraft II and when double clicking the application the screen goes black and I cannot get out except for restarting. Under the OSx86 Wiki, I noticed someone said...
Screen%20shot%202011-01-05%20at%207.13.30%20PM.png

but I am not sure what exactly he means by adding device ID.

As for installing OSX, I only used NVenabler.

Any input?

Thanks,
Mark

Delete NVenabler, obsolete. The GT 240 works oob with 10.6.3 or newer (use iBoot if you are on the 10.6 install disk). Run Multibeast, select either 32 or 64 bit Apple Boot Screen under Drivers and Bootloaders/Customization/Boot Options/. Reboot.

You need GraphicsEnabler=Yes in com.apple.Boot.plist for QE/QI on this card; no patching required. You can run MultiBeast any time to add a DSDT or configure audio, network, etc. Good luck.

toleda said:
Delete NVenabler, obsolete. The GT 240 works oob with 10.6.3 or newer (use iBoot if you are on the 10.6 install disk). Run Multibeast, select either 32 or 64 bit Apple Boot Screen under Drivers and Bootloaders/Customization/Boot Options/. Reboot.

You need GraphicsEnabler=Yes in com.apple.Boot.plist for QE/QI on this card; no patching required. You can run MultiBeast any time to add a DSDT or configure audio, network, etc. Good luck.

You are amazing. It worked perfectly! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back