Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
CPU
INTEL CORE i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
ONLY 1 PORT WORKING OSX 10.12.6
EVGA NVIDIA GT 740 SC Graphics Card (2GB, 128 Bit, DDR3, HDMI, DVI-I DVI-D, PCI-E)
Is it the card?
Is the drivers?
Is it the second Monitor (TV sony kdl-32r420a) HDMI

At first when I booted with both after clover boot (only on main screen) after apple logo I'd get a black screen.
Then I changed the config,plist
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
To:
<key>NVidia</key>
<true/>
Now I can boot but only one monitor working.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

ONLY 1 PORT WORKING OSX 10.12.6
EVGA NVIDIA GT 740 SC Graphics Card (2GB, 128 Bit, DDR3, HDMI, DVI-I DVI-D, PCI-E)
Is it the card?
Is the drivers?
Is it the second Monitor (TV sony kdl-32r420a) HDMI

At first when I booted with both after clover boot (only on main screen) after apple logo I'd get a black screen.
Then I changed the config,plist
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
To:
<key>NVidia</key>
<true/>
Now I can boot but only one monitor working.

Any suggestions would be welcome.
Were you able to fix this issue? If so, how? Thank you

Were you able to fix this issue? If so, how? Thank you
I changed card to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and still there not all ports are working only DVI + 1st Hdmi.
I can't get 2 hdmi ports working....

With this card I was able to update to High Sierra 10.13.2. without a hitch.

Last edited:
I am not sure if this will work for you but, change your boot in config.plist dart=0 nvda_dvr=1, then under SMBIOS remember to choose the closest apple system that matches yours. I tried this method on an older computer with a GT640, 2500K cpu, Asus p8p67 with multibeast and clover r4334 and both monitor and video card showed up properly after the system started.

This will not work with the webdriver, so make sure its turned off for now. Also with the web driver off, you can try injecting your monitor device and vender ID, Not your EDID.

My stock config.plist worked on el capitan, sierra and high sierra, they were all used to test this plist.
At first glance the stock config.plist Nvidia was set to true, so I chnage it to false
<key>NVidia</key>
<true/>
To: so i change it to false
<key>false</key>
<true/>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back