2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
Hi Folks , i have just purchased a Nvidia GT640 (MSI 2 gb DDR3 , With Dvi, VGA , HDMi Ports ) . i have tested with all the settings but it s nver going to the Login Screen without -V -X...........Can somebody Help Me .

I have tried all these

1) Booted with GraphicsEnabler=No.......Fail
2) PCI RootUID=1---------------fail
3) PCI RootUID=0---------------fail
Nothing is working , with the latest multibeast also ....nothing . i am really frustrated .tried the VGA and DVI ports .

Your not alone Ive had the same problem with a gigabyte 640 2gb for over a year now. I can confirm that in certain systems this card will work obo. but It seems it just doesn't like certain motherboards? This is going to sound stupid but if you have another random video card and your motherboard has 2 slots put the other card in 1 slot and your 640 in the other for some reason it just works.(with the GraphicsEnabler=No flag of course)

I am facing the same problem with Gigabyte GA-X79S-UP5, Please note it not related any OS because the - with GT 640 is not letting the user to go in the bios (bios version is F3) - with GT 560Ti not even showing the any screen, just black. I updated the Bios to F4w and GT 640 is working, BUT when i am installing the hakintos (10.8.5) not able to boot without graphic=No flag :( I am also very frustrated and tired now, looking for serious help. There are users who successfully running the rigs and none of them had this problem on this board. http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...x79s-up5-x79-c606-i7-3930k-32gb-gtx670-5.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back