H81M-S2PV
CPU
i3-4160
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Today I install KED Neon in my another hard drive. After installing linux clover does not show and pc boots directly to Linux . After Googleing I found that Grub replaces the Clover Bootloader.
I am confused by everyones comment ! :crazy: currently I am able to boot to macOS by BootableUSB-Stick

how can I bring back Clover as my main boot loader ? and use clover to also boot Linux ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 2.43.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 2.43.02 PM.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 240
Today I install KED Neon in my another hard drive. After installing linux clover does not show and pc boots directly to Linux . After Googleing I found that Grub replaces the Clover Bootloader.
I am confused by everyones comment ! :crazy: currently I am able to boot to macOS by BootableUSB-Stick

how can I bring back Clover as my main boot loader ? and use clover to also boot Linux ?

Check my guide on this issue here.

Thanks a lot jpz4085 bro :thumbup: ... I am able to directly boot to Clover Menu and then macOS , but Linux doesn't show on the Clover list when I do "Exit Clover" Then Linux boot up.

Is there any fix to show Linux option in Clover menu ?

Thanks a lot jpz4085 bro :thumbup: ... I am able to directly boot to Clover Menu and then macOS , but Linux doesn't show on the Clover list when I do "Exit Clover" Then Linux boot up.

Is there any fix to show Linux option in Clover menu ?

See my posts here as well as a related thread here either one should give you some ideas about how to use Clover to boot Linux directly.

There is a quite simple way to avoid this issue: Don't install the package 'grub-efi' on your linux and remove it, if it is actually installed.

Instead, install the package 'grub-pc' (the legacy version) and de-select everything when you will be asked where to install the bootloader. This package just needs to be installed to satisfy Ubuntu and to avoid broken dependencies. Clover itself is able to recognize Linux kernels and to boot them, so chain-loading into grub isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back