CPU
i5-3317U
Graphics
HD 4000 / HD 7570M
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey, i made a bootable usb for big sur and tried to boot it on my ivy bridge laptop with SMBIOS MacbookPro11,1. It boots fine but when i reach the installer, i get a grey screen with a mouse pointer. What can be the issue?

Same error with beta 10 on my HP 4540S probook ivi-bridge opencore 0.63 with latest kext and securebootmodel disabled, on beta 9 the pendrive boot smoothly, I hope with final release all get back to work. If anyone has the fix, share it.

Hey, i made a bootable usb for big sur and tried to boot it on my ivy bridge laptop with SMBIOS MacbookPro11,1. It boots fine but when i reach the installer, i get a grey screen with a mouse pointer. What can be the issue?
Same

It works thanks a lot!

I've cleared prev-lang:kbd but same issue on MacBookPro 11,2, anyone can share config.plist.

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-10-28 alle 17.58.30.png
    Schermata 2020-10-28 alle 17.58.30.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 317
hey i've the same error on a german device and i just cannot open the bios or do anything else, because it just goes straight to the update screen. Appeared on the official release update. any advice would really help.

it might be a graphics config issue or NVram. Try to reset the NVram with opencore, that worked for me on my UX310UAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back