Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, just wondering if anyone could help me with this problem.

I have built the hackintosh and have partitioned the 1tb Seagate barracuda as per the guides found on this site. On the Windows partition I've installed windows without a hitch and is working perfectly. From there I booted from the Unibeast flash drive and went onto the installer for ML. Once installed I try to boot into ML from the HDD but it will just get as far as the grey apple logo and the spinning wheel and will just stay there for an indefinate amount of time. Any suggestions how to solve this will be gratefully received.

Specs:
Gigabyte H77N-Wifi
Intel Core i3 3225
Intel HD 4000 Graphics
Seagate 1TB HDD
TP-Link TL-WDN4800
4gb ddr3 1600mhz Corsair Vengence

Thanks,

Windjack1
[h=1][/h]

i just put together my prodigy build with
i5 3570k
8gb corsair vengeance
ga z77n-wifi

and i have the exact same problem right now :S

Hi all, just wondering if anyone could help me with this problem.

I have built the hackintosh and have partitioned the 1tb Seagate barracuda as per the guides found on this site. On the Windows partition I've installed windows without a hitch and is working perfectly. From there I booted from the Unibeast flash drive and went onto the installer for ML. Once installed I try to boot into ML from the HDD but it will just get as far as the grey apple logo and the spinning wheel and will just stay there for an indefinate amount of time. Any suggestions how to solve this will be gratefully received.

Specs:
Gigabyte H77N-Wifi
Intel Core i3 3225
Intel HD 4000 Graphics
Seagate 1TB HDD
TP-Link TL-WDN4800
4gb ddr3 1600mhz Corsair Vengence

Thanks,

Windjack1

Try only selecting the "userDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" option from MultiBeast and see if it will allow you to boot.

i just put together my prodigy build with
i5 3570k
8gb corsair vengeance
ga z77n-wifi

and i have the exact same problem right now :S

Hi I've manged to fix the problem, before boot type PCIRootUID=0 and npci=3000 (i think that's right) I can now boot into both but i need to have the Unibeast flash drive plugged in. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated as I don't really want to have to have the Unibeast flash drive plugged in forever

cool! worked for me too

and i just installed multibeast and everything is allright including boot without drive, only issue is that i need to reconnect screen after reboot to make it work :S

and i just installed multibeast and everything is allright including boot without drive, only issue is that i need to reconnect screen after reboot to make it work :S

great I'm glad it worked for you but I hope someone will know how to fix my dilemma

did you install chimera and does it show up when you boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back