CPU
i5-3317U
Graphics
HD 4000 / HD 7570M
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello. I have Catalina on my ivy laptop. I have an issue in it.
when I play any drm video like  tv video or Netflix or prime video, I get a green screen... but I can hear the audio fine.. just not the video... any fix for that?

hello. I have Catalina on my ivy laptop. I have an issue in it.
when I play any drm video like  tv video or Netflix or prime video, I get a green screen... but I can hear the audio fine.. just not the video... any fix for that?
have you tried chrome browser?

have you tried chrome browser?
Great just tied it now and yeah it works on chrome! but what about  tv and iTunes purchased videos?

Great just tied it now and yeah it works on chrome! but what about  tv and iTunes purchased videos?
i have the same issue :)

oh okay then i guess its solved then? :)
no, when i use AppleTV app, all i get is audio and no video

i think the chaps that create lilu and whatevergreen are making changes and trying to add the support with shiki addon

there is also a thread here:

but it is for Desktops and using imacPro1,1 seems to work but those systems have AMD Graphics

no, when i use AppleTV app, all i get is audio and no video

i think the chaps that create lilu and whatevergreen are making changes and trying to add the support with shiki addon

there is also a thread here:

but it is for Desktops and using imacPro1,1 seems to work but those systems have AMD Graphics
What about this?

is it supported till sierra only?

@REd83840,

Apple changed the way they authenticate DRM on IGPU only systems sometime ago and as far as I know its now pretty much impossible to get DRM working on a IGPU only system.

I recently updated the DRM section of the Lilu + Plug-in's guide with what i know on the subject :-

As @Feartech wrote it is possible to get DRM working on a desktop system as long as it has AMD dGPU installed and the two methods are covered in the above linked guide.

Cheers
Jay

@REd83840,

Apple changed the way they authenticate DRM on IGPU only systems sometime ago and as far as I know its now pretty much impossible to get DRM working on a IGPU only system.

I recently updated the DRM section of the Lilu + Plug-in's guide with what i know on the subject :-

As @Feartech wrote it is possible to get DRM working on a desktop system as long as it has AMD dGPU installed and the two methods are covered in the above linked guide.

Cheers
Jay
yes, still looking into this as well, my laptop only now has Intel Graphics, maybe the whatevergreen team may come up with a workaround

yes, still looking into this as well, my laptop only now has Intel Graphics, maybe the whatevergreen team may come up with a workaround

@Feartech,

Yes same for me on my HP Spectre X360 Laptop with HD 620 IGPU, from reading vit9696 comments on the issue :-

It would seem that there is some work to be done before we'll see a fix for the issue (if ever).

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back