Contribute
Register

{great success} - Mikhail's Video Editing Hack Pro - 3930k/ GTX670/ SabertoothX79/ H100i/ 3x Vertex4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump, having the same problem. Having trouble installing ALC892 audio driver and AppleIntelE1000 Ethernet driver.

Tried a clean reinstall with unibeast 2.1 and installed kexts using the new multibeast 5.5, still no luck. Both audio and ethernet are not working.

been following this guide to build my first hackintosh, thanks a bunch. You're awesome:thumbup:

all have been well till the new 10.8.5 update which screwed everything up. HELP!

Did you try updating through the app store? I was able to boot up with no audio and bluetooth but the rest works perfectly after reboot. yet, still looking for the bluetooth fix (iogear 4.0) usb dongle.

I have never been able to do an update successfully from Combo or App Store.

I am able to do a fresh install of 10.8.5 using Unibeast 2.1.1 and then boot with the usual flags. However after using Multibeast 5.5.2 and applying the usual settings I am not able to reboot to 10.8.5 to continue my process.

I've tried updating through the app store as well, the update screwed the whole thing up, couldnt boot into ML at all. Had to re-install mountain lion with Unibeast 2.1 and drivers with MB 5.5.1, everything's working fine now even bluetooth. I'm using the targus Bluetooth dongle.

I booted with "-v npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No cpus=1" after install :)

Have you figured out what's wrong with it Matthew? In verbose?

I've tried updating through the app store as well, the update screwed the whole thing up, couldnt boot into ML at all. Had to re-install mountain lion with Unibeast 2.1 and drivers with MB 5.5.1, everything's working fine now even bluetooth. I'm using the targus Bluetooth dongle.

I booted with "-v npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No cpus=1" after install :)

Have you figured out what's wrong with it Matthew? In verbose?

Gave up, I'm okay with 10.8.4 for now. I was using npci=0x3000. Maybe thats the difference, duno.

Dear Mikhail,

did you install Mavericks 10.9?
If you do will be great to update this guide.

I am stuck with the drivers of the last Multibeast 6.0 for my build with Mavericks.

Will be great if someone could post how get working after the installation.

Thanks in advance!

My Build Components:
i7 3930K | Asus Sabertooth X79 Motherboard | Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce Graphics Card | Corsair H100i CPU cooler | 2X Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM kits 2X 128GB Samsung SSD's | 1X 256GB Samsung SSD | Fractal Newton 1800W PSU | Fractal R4 Case

Hey Mikhail,

First, awesome build, really liked your part selection.

Second, what issues did you run into with the H100i and how did you resolve them? I'm just about to build my hackintosh and i have the H100i to use but I've been reading about some issues using it under OS X. How do you control your fan speeds and how do you monitor temps?

These instructions are old and don't work. I have ML 10.8.5. I've followed these instructions to the letter but don't get the same results. I noticed he has ML version 10.8.3 for these instructions. I have the same parts as this build and still, cannot get my computer to boot correctly without adding a bunch of boot flags. It would be nice if this guide was updated to reflect the current versions of Multibeast 5.5.5 and Mountain lion 10.8.5. Still looking for answers.

Hi Mikhail, Iam wondering if you have any success with Mavericks installation ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back