Contribute
Register

{great success} - Mikhail's Video Editing Hack Pro - 3930k/ GTX670/ SabertoothX79/ H100i/ 3x Vertex4

Status
Not open for further replies.
stock case fans and h100i cooler

Also do have any problems with cpu halted ?

Also do have any problems with cpu halted ?
nope none my build has been running flawlessly since I've built it. Its been over clocked at 4.8Ghz for the pass 3-4 months and temps seem perfectly stable. Screen Shot 2013-06-23 at 8.38.55 PM.png

I will just keep an eye on it. Now i see on your system profile that your hackintosh is macpro 5,1. any advantage over 3,1 ?

I will just keep an eye on it. Now i see on your system profile that your hackintosh is macpro 5,1. any advantage over 3,1 ?
Not that I know of just really a matter of preference.
\

Hi,

Does anyone know of an alternative PSU I could use for this build?

This one is tricky to get hold of quickly in the UK:
[h=1]NZXT HALE90 80Plus Gold 850W Modular PSU[/h]

Hi,

Does anyone know of an alternative PSU I could use for this build?

This one is tricky to get hold of quickly in the UK:
NZXT HALE90 80Plus Gold 850W Modular PSU
Any PSU you could find at least 500-600W should be fine I only used the NZXT Hale90 because it was White and matched my case.

A quick question...I have a similar hackintosh build. I have 3 6Gb/s SSD drives. I have 2 plugged into the Intel 6Gb/s connectors. Can I add the other 6Gb/s SSD drive to one of the two SSD Caching connectors? Thanks!

Any Success on 10.8.5 Updates? Care to share your experience with this type of setup? All is appreciated for sure...

My experience with 10.8.5 update:

- Audio (need help restoring) (No - DSDT installation) (Multibeast 4.6.1 no installing)
- IO GEAR Bluetooth not working (use to work right after installation)
- USB 3.0 not working

Solutions and Suggestions Welcome and thank you.

Bump, having the same problem. Having trouble installing ALC892 audio driver and AppleIntelE1000 Ethernet driver.

Tried a clean reinstall with unibeast 2.1 and installed kexts using the new multibeast 5.5, still no luck. Both audio and ethernet are not working.

been following this guide to build my first hackintosh, thanks a bunch. You're awesome:thumbup:

all have been well till the new 10.8.5 update which screwed everything up. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back