Contribute
Register

{great success} - Mikhail's Video Editing Hack Pro - 3930k/ GTX670/ SabertoothX79/ H100i/ 3x Vertex4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi qwaak,

I disconnect my firewire interface and now it work!

If the firewire is connect the system if it boot it will be slow as never or it will stick at the apple logo with the spinning wheel.

Is there a fix for that issue? I install the drivers for my digidesgn 002R interface but i can't enter the os if it plug in.

Thanks a lot

Joey

Mikhail you're great, thanks for this post! You're steps got my system working!

Sabertooth X79
GTX 660 Super Clocked
Intel i7-3820
128GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD
1TB HHD

Before I only needed cpus=1 npci=x2000 to get in. Should I just delete graphicsenabler=no if I didn't need it before? The second time I logged in the none of the files/apps on the desktop came up and there was a mouse pointer in the upper left corner that didnt move while the one that did move paused and few inches when I did move it. I just restarted it and there was no problems.

I haven't done the sleep mode and audio yet, hopefully it goes smooth.

Thank you!

Update..... Audio worked, I didn't have to do anything extra!!

USB 3.0 works, just use CAL DIGIT kext in multibeast

Which MultiBeast did you get this kext from? The latest or 4.6.1

Update, I found it!

Hello Mikhail

I have almost the same configuration than you, every thing work but i have non sound. I have done exactly the same thinks than you on your post/

I see internal speaker, line out, digital out but i have no sound on my speaker. Any idea?

CPU : Intel Core i7 3930K
Motherboard : Asus SABERTOOTH X79
RAM : Corsair VENGEANCE 4 x 8 Go DDR3
SSD : 2 x OCZ Vertex 4 - 128 G
GPU : Nvidia 660 GTX 2Go
Alim : Corsair HX - 850W
FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H80i
CASE : Fractal Design Define R4 - Arctic White

Hello Mikhail

I have almost the same configuration than you, every thing work but i have non sound. I have done exactly the same thinks than you on your post/

I see internal speaker, line out, digital out but i have no sound on my speaker. Any idea?

CPU : Intel Core i7 3930K
Motherboard : Asus SABERTOOTH X79
SSD : 2 x OCZ Vertex 4 - 128 G
GPU : Nvidia 660 GTX 2Go
Alim : Corsair HX - 850W
FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H80i
CASE : Fractal Design Define R4 - Arctic White
What are you using for your sound, internal speakers on your monitor or computer speakers that you purchased separately? And are you using DVI, VGA, or HDMI for your setup??? If your using HDMI, internal speakers will not work.

Just a word of warning about my Asus Sabertooth MB!!!!

Regarding audio issues with this MB-I recently had this same exact build put together for me, all is well after 10.8.3 update. The MB
though, arrived with, what we later found out, a broken audio chip and after much wrestling about with kexts etc. we ran a linux and windows install and discovered audio still didn't work, sent back the MB and got a new one which did work! Just something to check if you are having trouble getting the audio to work on your hack!!!!

What are you using for your sound, internal speakers on your monitor or computer speakers that you purchased separately? And are you using DVI, VGA, or HDMI for your setup??? If your using HDMI, internal speakers will not work.

I using DVI for my screen and I have a standard 2.1 speaker. I find a solution for the moment, I use a USB M-audio device.

Is everything working well with your H100i? I am building a hackintosh that is very similar and have not figured out what I am going to do to set up the H100i. I see that yours is plugged in but then are you running Windows too?

If anyone needs assistance with overclocking I can provide screen shots for this specific motherboard. I was able to overclock to 5.0Ghz

Great, A screenshot would be alot helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back