Contribute
Register

Gray Fuzzy Screen Before Login Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot up looks cleaner, goes from The boot loader to the apple logo screen to the apple login screen, but sleep function doesn't compleatly work. Sleep will blank the display, keep the fans running, and there is the mouse cursor still lit on the screen at least it does go back correctly from sleep. I use hdmi from the motherboard to a dell s2904w monitor.

just curious, I know the id's depend on the integrated graphics that youre using. But do these ID's depend on what motherboard you're using as well as the video output you're using?

Mine has done the grey fuzz again with the install of Yosemite.

I've tried all the old methods and haven't got anywhere. I then changed the system def to MacMini and then I get this:

IMG_1293.jpg

It then boots perfectly and runs fine.

Has anyone had similar issues?

Thanks

Tom

Has anyone had similar issues?

Thanks

Tom

I am running a test installation of Yosemite and I get exactly the same experience. Boots with Apple logo and progress bar, then changes briefly to the same screen that your photograph depicts then I arrive at the desktop with correct settings. In time we may understand some of the small issues thrown up by the latest version of OS X and be able to sort them out. Its still early days and there are some issues that Apple need to fix. Enjoy your build for now. :thumbup:

I am running a test installation of Yosemite and I get exactly the same experience. Boots with Apple logo and progress bar, then changes briefly to the same screen that your photograph depicts then I arrive at the desktop with correct settings. In time we may understand some of the small issues thrown up by the latest version of OS X and be able to sort them out. Its still early days and there are some issues that Apple need to fix. Enjoy your build for now. :thumbup:

Cheers, I'll keep my eye out for updates

Guys, same here, I'm injecting via DSDT, all clean, normal HD4600 from latest i7 processor id:

"AAPL,ig-platform-id", Buffer() { 0x03, 0x00, 0x22, 0x0D }

Framebuffer is Native Azul, QE/CI all good, TODO fantastic ! Just one thing.. 10 sec of FUZZY analog signal before login screen ?? Connected to HDMI !

Please anyone could suggest a fix for this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back