Graphics
OnBoard
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
When I enable GraphicsEnabler, my hack cannot boot without any message.

How can I fix it? Do I need use some magic like PCIRootUID=1 ?

Thanks for help

What graphics exactly are you using?

You may have to remove some unwanted or unused graphic kexts like I did and leave the intel kexts. Try this and see if it boots:

-x -v -F DSDT=dev/null GraphicsEnabler=No PciRootUId=1

It took me several days before I finally got mine to boot properly. I had to use terminal to remove some kexts. You may have to boot up with UniBeast and use terminal to delete some kexts. But try the combination I suggested. My recommendation is to try them all first. Then a variation like PciRootUID=0

dartery

Thanks. I'll try.

And one more question. If I buy some graphic card, and will use it instead of internal, will this fix problem with video? No I cannot play video and use flash player (it blinks in Safari and is disabled in Firefox)

You may have to remove some unwanted or unused graphic kexts like I did and leave the intel kexts. Try this and see if it boots:

-x -v -F DSDT=dev/null GraphicsEnabler=No PciRootUId=1

It took me several days before I finally got mine to boot properly. I had to use terminal to remove some kexts. You may have to boot up with UniBeast and use terminal to delete some kexts. But try the combination I suggested. My recommendation is to try them all first. Then a variation like PciRootUID=0

dartery

Please tell me the name of Intel kext
By the way, I have no DSDT installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back