Contribute
Register

Graphics Injection don't work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are pretty similar, the only difference between them is the version I think, because I had to reinstall clover on the HD. Could a different version of clover generate that error?

Why don't you make them such that they are the same and test?

Why don't you make them such that they are the same and test?
ok, just wonder to know which version is used by unibeast 7.1.1, how can I check it. Do you know?
Another thing, the kext that I used in clover -> kext -> other on the bootable usb, should I put them even in the clover -> kext -> other folder of the HD, or maybe install them on the HD using kext wizard?

Thanks

ok, just wonder to know which version is used by unibeast 7.1.1, how can I check it. Do you know?

The version of Clover (CLOVERX64.efi) can be checked by using 'strings' and 'grep':
Code:
strings CLOVERX64.efi |grep -y revision

Another thing, the kext that I used in clover -> kext -> other on the bootable usb, should I put them even in the clover -> kext -> other folder of the HD, or maybe install them on the HD using kext wizard?

All parts of Clover configuration (version of Clover, drivers64 content, drivers64UEFI content, config.plist, Clover/kexts, etc) matter.

The version of Clover (CLOVERX64.efi) can be checked by using 'strings' and 'grep':
Code:

All parts of Clover configuration (version of Clover, drivers64 content, drivers64UEFI content, config.plist, Clover/kexts, etc) matter.

ok thanks you. Could the clover version affect even the working or not of the Nvidia injection? Maybe I should install directly the clover version I was using in Yosemite, where the injection worked.

Sorry for all of these question, but it was a log time since my first hackintosh.

Code:

ok it's done. I just moved the kext from usb clover -> kext to HD clover -> kext, and now the boot directly from the HD work. I thought that once the os is installed on the HD, only the kexts in the Library -> Extensions folder matter. Now it's time for the gpu, I had no success with 'lilu' and 'Nvidia graphics fix' kexts. There's any advice that you can give me for the gpu?

Thanks you

ok it's done. I just moved the kext from usb clover -> kext to HD clover -> kext, and now the boot directly from the HD work. I thought that once the os is installed on the HD, only the kexts in the Library -> Extensions folder matter. Now it's time for the gpu, I had no success with 'lilu' and 'Nvidia graphics fix' kexts. There's any advice that you can give me for the gpu?

Thanks you

No experience with your GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back