everything work great only the glitch on the graphic card Intel HD3000

i've tried everything i found on the internet and no luck

i don't know how to edit my DSDT

please take a look on my config.plist and my DSDT and tell me what to do

I solved, try to increase the ram, I haven't more artifacts

I solved, try to increase the ram, I haven't more artifacts

how much ram do you have ,,

if i have 8 gb the glitches will be gone

please upload your DSDT and Config.plist + all working kexts because i have problem with battery doesn't show up correctly

how much ram do you have ,,

if i have 8 gb the glitches will be gone

please upload your DSDT and Config.plist + all working kexts because i have problem with battery doesn't show up correctly

Upgrade from 4 to 8gb

hi,rehabman,my laptop y470,8g ram.when i use 10.11.1-10.11.3,there is no problem,but when i update the 10.11.4,the hd3000 has glitch,can you help me?

Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, set config.plist/RtVariables/CsrActiveConfig=0x67.

Do EC reset.

If still problem...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

For what it's worth, this may be related to 10.11.4. My desktop (i5-2500k) HD3000 has been working fine up until I installed 10.11.4, and nothing I tried would get rid of the artifacts. I restored my 10.11.3 kexts and things are working normally again.

For what it's worth, this may be related to 10.11.4. My desktop (i5-2500k) HD3000 has been working fine up until I installed 10.11.4, and nothing I tried would get rid of the artifacts. I restored my 10.11.3 kexts and things are working normally again.

My desktop (see signature) is working perfectly with HD3000 on 10.11.4.

I don't want to hijack this thread, so could you please PM me the configuration you have for your BIOS (i.e. memory size, UEFI or legacy Clover), boot parameters and any kext changes if applicable?

I have the same device ID as you (dev 0112, vendor 8086) but it's always giving me issues... I wonder if it's just my motherboard. 10.11.3 is stable enough for me (very minor and occasional lines) but 10.11.4 completely broke my HD 3000 graphics.

I don't want to hijack this thread, so could you please PM me the configuration you have for your BIOS (i.e. memory size, UEFI or legacy Clover), boot parameters and any kext changes if applicable?

I have the same device ID as you (dev 0112, vendor 8086) but it's always giving me issues... I wonder if it's just my motherboard. 10.11.3 is stable enough for me (very minor and occasional lines) but 10.11.4 completely broke my HD 3000 graphics.

Are you replying to me?

My device is 8086:0122.

If I sent you a PM, you would not be able to reply.

It is probably best that I ask you some questions...
- are you using patched ACPI files?
- how much memory is installed?
- which snb-platform-id are you injecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back