Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Y50-70(clover)
CPU
Intel i7-4720HQ
Graphics
GTX 860m/Intel HD 4600
Hi, RehabMan, I'm facing a little issue with graphics on High Sierra 10.13.5 actually when I use external monitor in legacy boot mode my laptop shuts off. If I use in uefi then external monitor supports but then it has boot logo glitch moreover I cannot run applications(Spotify,chrome,pycharm and etc) at 1080p because in some applications when you open it then it glitches. *Only works at 1600x900 resolution.please help ..

summary:
Boot logo glitch is everywhere in legacy as well as uefi.
External monitor doesn't work and force my laptop to shut down in legacy mode.
can't use full resolution of laptop(1080p) glitches when opening application only* but works at 1600x900 resolution.

I'm attaching my config.plist and kext folder snap shot in the attachment please help me out I'm smashing my head since past 2 months.

Attachments

• config.plist
    25.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 10.13.png
    10.13.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 98
  • other.png
    other.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 86
Hi, RehabMan, I'm facing a little issue with graphics on High Sierra 10.13.5 actually when I use external monitor in legacy boot mode my laptop shuts off. If I use in uefi then external monitor supports but then it has boot logo glitch moreover I cannot run applications(Spotify,chrome,pycharm and etc) at 1080p because in some applications when you open it then it glitches. *Only works at 1600x900 resolution.please help ..

summary:
Boot logo glitch is everywhere in legacy as well as uefi.
External monitor doesn't work and force my laptop to shut down in legacy mode.
can't use full resolution of laptop(1080p) glitches when opening application only* but works at 1600x900 resolution.

I'm attaching my config.plist and kext folder snap shot in the attachment please help me out I'm smashing my head since past 2 months.
i have moved your post to laptop support

your config.plist is a mess

Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I have tried the potential solutions but it is not reflecting in my system. Your help would be significantly make things better.
if you have made changes then you will need to re-upload your problem reporting files

in terms of changes I have only issues related to graphics so according to the guidelines I have focused on rectifying that only while doing that I have dowloaded latest IntelGraphicsFixUp + lilu kext and I also tried few kext to patch patches like IOGraphicsfamily and custom patches which I have read on the blog. Moreover, I have also tried IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup still couldn't land anywhere. I have only graphics related issue everything else just work like charm.
my config.plist remains the same..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 3.17.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 3.17.46 PM.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 97
  • config.plist
    25.4 KB · Views: 169
in terms of changes I have only issues related to graphics so according to the guidelines I have focused on rectifying that only while doing that I have dowloaded latest IntelGraphicsFixUp + lilu kext and I also tried few kext to patch patches like IOGraphicsfamily and custom patches which I have read on the blog. Moreover, I have also tried IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup still couldn't land anywhere. I have only graphics related issue everything else just work like charm.
my config.plist remains the same..
still using that config.plist?

follow the guide, grab a better config.plist then upload problem reporting files if you have an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back