Intel Core i5-3570K
Graphics
integrated
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Hi - sorry for the dumb question. But my system is working great and I am adding one of you approved video cards. It tells me to choose "Graphics Enabler = YES" the only issue I am having is where do I put this command? is it in multibeast or do I need to learn a series of keystrokes when chimera is booting... just not sure- thanks for all of your help, my build will be posted once the graphics card is in. Thanks

It's pretty simple. Once Chimera Bootloader appears, highlight the partition you wanna enter and just click on buttons ( You should notice that a box with text has appeared ) write GraphicsEnabler=Yes.

Thanks, that one had me a little confused...but then it doesn't not take much thee days. Have a good one.:thumbup:

Hi Paul,

Just got that ASUS card that has been approved to work and when I hit a key during the bootloader your right a box comes up and I typed GraphicsEnabler=YES and it booted fine but the mouse was that annoying little colored ball and would not ever become a mouse pointer. I tried my bluetooth and that didn't work and I tried a USB mouse/Keyboard and that didn't work either...any thoughts? Thanks, Man I have tried so many graphics cards I have almost given up...:confused:

Card
ASUS 8400GS

GA-B75M-D3P
i5 3750K
Corsair 430W PS
Generic case

Try booting with

GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

Awesome that you got back to me - thanks - going to give it a try now. Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back