Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hey hows it going guys? I'm in the process of building my own hackintosh but having a bit of difficulty making some final decisions... i was wondering if anybody could help me out??

atm im studying graphic design which is mainly the reason i wanted to do this in the beginning so i was wondering if anybody knows what graphics card i should be getting for this kind of work? ill be running most adobe programs so that gives you a little bit of an idea....

if anyone can help me out that would be great! thanks guys!!!

heapshackintosh said:
hey hows it going guys? I'm in the process of building my own hackintosh but having a bit of difficulty making some final decisions... i was wondering if anybody could help me out??

atm im studying graphic design which is mainly the reason i wanted to do this in the beginning so i was wondering if anybody knows what graphics card i should be getting for this kind of work? ill be running most adobe programs so that gives you a little bit of an idea....

How much are you looking to spend?

Vendetta said:
heapshackintosh said:

How much are you looking to spend?
I'm looking to put down around 200$, torn between GTX 560 Ti and 6870.

Going to be selling my 6950. Not my thread, but I'm not sure what I should be grabbing.

heapshackintosh said:

As being a Adobe user u can better to select Nvidia GPU, because adobe utilize Cuda Technology of Nvidia cards you can select 4xx or 5xx Nvidia cards matching ur budgets.

They should now as long as you download latest multibeast and install the nvidia kexts. Tried it with a friends 560 ti 448 cause I am looking at getting 580 and wanted to make sure they'll just work and they now do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back