CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX960
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello there, so I have been looking for a patch to fix the Graphics glitch that happens during boot time, I had one for 10.12, but ever since I updated to 10.13 I can seem to find nowhere.

Am I missing something? is there a new way to deal with this?

Thanks, I've installed it and it works as expected, so I went to looking a little further on the Lilo.kext stuff, it is a new thing for me, and it looks very nice altho there and that many plugins useful for me.

I saw the IntelGraphicsDVMTfixup plugin, do you think I should install it? and if I do, do I have to remove the patch from my config.plist? because it looks like this would make it easier to upgrade in the future.

Does it impact performance or stability, I mean, the direct config.plist approach is better in some way than the plugin?

Also I installed my kexts on /S/L/E is that the best place for it? should I put it in the clover kexts too or only there maybe?

Thanks as always.

I saw the IntelGraphicsDVMTfixup plugin, do you think I should install it? and if I do, do I have to remove the patch from my config.plist? because it looks like this would make it easier to upgrade in the future.

IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext implements the patches as per my guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...lensize-patch-with-32mb-dvmt-prealloc.221506/

Your decision.

Also I installed my kexts on /S/L/E is that the best place for it?

Installing to /L/E is preferred.

should I put it in the clover kexts too or only there maybe?

All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect.
Read post #2 of the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back