Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

I have an important question for my monitor screen environment. I'm looking for a grafikcard that can handle 3 monitors with different resolutions. in Yosemite, El Captain and Sierra.

At the moment I'm using an older Graphic Card for my Hackintosh Zotac GeForce GT 240 Zone, 1GB DDR3, VGA, DVI, HDMI (ZT-20404-20L), because this card works out of the box and it has passive cooling. The noise reduction was very important for me in the past. I'm not a gamer I only make music and that's why I'm looking for low priced out of the box
Graphic Card for 3 screens.

I trIed in the past to get my GT 240 with 3 screens working. This card has VGA, DVI, HDMI only 2 monitors are working. Is there any trick under OS X or should I buy a better card for this? It would be nice if you guys could help me with my questions.

best
Tony

I assume that the DVI and HDMI connections are working. Apple hasn't supported VGA in it's OS in over a decade.

Ok thank you ver much guys! I understand the problem. I think I will buy the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti WindForce OC. This will work with latest nvidia webdrivers. if not led me know please.

all good, I have yosemite, el capitain and sierra running. thx bro!

I was never interested in graphic card things thats why I know nothing about this ... thx for the infos!

all good, I have yosemite, el capitain and sierra running. thx bro!

I was never interested in graphic card things thats why I know nothing about this ... thx for the infos!

how you running GT 240 with sierra ? what are you did ?
I have same card but by gigabyte geforce GT 240 and I cant make it work with sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back