Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys.
I guess I need some assistance. I hade a healthy system until this morning when I got the stupid idea of using a DSDT file that should help me with over clocking. That was not the case, it started a spiral of random kernal panics and freezes. I have gotten most of my system to run stable again by various actions with multi beast, reinstall the latest mavericks combo update, etc.

But now I am having trouble getting my GTX760 graphics card to work, at the moment it is black screen and no signal. I did not have any trouble with it before, even during original build/installation it was recognized by the system.

I do remember having to fiddle with some graphics card version number of some sort to get the right resolution but do not know where this was done or what the number was but I doubt that is my problem at the moment.

so any suggestions??

btw..

My setup is as following:

gigabyte Z87X-OC mobo running latest bios.
32gb ram 1866mhz
gigabyte GTX760 OC graphics card
i4770 intel processor

A little update. I found out that the card was actually recognized by the system but there was no signal going to the monitor that was connected with display-port cable. It got solved by hooking it up via Dual-link DVI cable and then restart the system. When it was booted I was able to use display-port cable again. It looks like there was some sort of a lockup going on.
I will cross my fingers that the issue does not resurface :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back