Graphics
EVGA 670 FTW Giggahertz Model x2
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Since you cant install the Nvidia fakesmc is there another way to find the temp of the GPU (670).

WHat one do i download just for the nvidia sensors the rest all work just want the ones for the 670

Well, NouveauSensors is the kext you need for Nvidia's cards but I am not sure if it would work with the FakeSMC included with MultiBeast.. You can try :)

Why would it matter if windows installed wince i can only run one OS at a time since I don't use parallels

Yes i know windows has support but again that does not help when using mac and just want to know because it never seems to go into a higher fan speed where as on windows before i set my custom fan it would still speed up at a decent rate.

Another 670 user here (the Gigabyte windforce model). I downloaded the files Aleemz0z linked below and they seem to be working fine.

I am using iStat pro as an interface, and prior to installing the files below, I only could see HDD temperature. Now I can see the following:

HDD
CPU A
CPU B
CPU Heatsink
GPU
Northbridge

Not that I mean to highjack the thread, but why am I recieving info for a CPU "A" and also a "B"? I only have the one 3770k, so I'm assuming it must be some other component related to the CPU...but what?

As far as the topic at hand goes, I think the GPU temperature displayed is accurate. I'm at 34 Celsius as I type this, and I'm only running Safari, so that seems to make sense. Running LuxMark, it floated in the mid-fifties, which, again, seems to be accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back