Inter i7 2600k 4.2 gHz OC
Graphics
GTX 1060 G1 GAMING 6GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.
I did fresh install of ML on my machine.
I made everything working, sleep, dvd rom showing, CMOS reset after sleep. Its working perfectly.
Also for example game Trine2 on 10.7.4 was working good, but with AA enabled was unplayable totally, while in ML with AA maxed out i have lots of FPS and game works perfect, also i noticed 10-20fps more in WOW.

But i have some strange problem after installing iStats i noticed that my GPU memory usage is on 100% ... is this visual bug or what?
Will this hurt my GPU because i don't see thats effecting my performance at all.

Can some one give me some advice on this please.
Thank you.

I'm wondering the same thing, I have the same issue. Full GPU Memory bar.

Did you figure out the problem?

Hello.
I did fresh install of ML on my machine.
I made everything working, sleep, dvd rom showing, CMOS reset after sleep. Its working perfectly.
Also for example game Trine2 on 10.7.4 was working good, but with AA enabled was unplayable totally, while in ML with AA maxed out i have lots of FPS and game works perfect, also i noticed 10-20fps more in WOW.

But i have some strange problem after installing iStats i noticed that my GPU memory usage is on 100% ... is this visual bug or what?
Will this hurt my GPU because i don't see thats effecting my performance at all.

Can some one give me some advice on this please.
Thank you.

It seems is only visual, the system still using the correct amount of vRAM.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/61610-sapphire-6870-vram-full.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back