Contribute
Register

GPU for 6 monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took out my Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt card and now both GPUs work.

NEW PROBLEM! Only one display port works on each card. What the heck!?

I haven't updated my clover or kexts in a while. Thinking about doing that and seeing if it makes a difference... I'd like to trouble shoot before taking my computer apart. I wanna finish some projects before I switch mobos...

Just took out my Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt card and now both GPUs work.

NEW PROBLEM! Only one display port works on each card. What the heck!?
Make sure to use the latest version of WEG and Lilu

I can almost guarantee I don't have the newest kexts. Do I have to update my clover to use them?
I also think I am currently running 10.14.3 and I'm scared to update because I don't know if my pro tools will work or not!

I can almost guarantee I don't have the newest kexts. Do I have to update my clover to use them?
I also think I am currently running 10.14.3 and I'm scared to update because I don't know if my pro tools will work or not!
It would be best to update clover as well.

@Slickademo, do you place your kexts in Library/Extensions or EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other.
Make sure you don't have different versions of the same kext in both folders.

In my efi. I had to do a vanilla installation because it's the only thing that was working for me.

I honestly do not know off the top of my head.
Check. If you do, then Clover won't inject any kexts unless you have set Inject Kexts to YES in your config.plist. If it is set to Detect, Clover won't inject anything if it detects FakeSMC in L/E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back