Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I thought I picked all the right parts off PC Part Picker, but somewhere along the line in adding items to my cart on Amazon, I somehow picked the wrong RAM. I bought SODIMMs instead of full size 288 pin DIMMs.

I'm using a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro motherboard which has 4 288 pin DIMM slots. I am trying to buy the Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB (2x16) memory sticks, but am a little overwhelmed with how many seemingly similar options there are in the stores.

Can anyone take a look at this option on B&H and let me know if it is the correct version that I need for my motherboard and will work with macOS Mojave?

I thought I picked all the right parts off PC Part Picker, but somewhere along the line in adding items to my cart on Amazon, I somehow picked the wrong RAM. I bought SODIMMs instead of full size 288 pin DIMMs.

I'm using a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro motherboard which has 4 288 pin DIMM slots. I am trying to buy the Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB (2x16) memory sticks, but am a little overwhelmed with how many seemingly similar options there are in the stores.

Can anyone take a look at this option on B&H and let me know if it is the correct version that I need for my motherboard and will work with macOS Mojave?

Yes, this should be the correct version. If you are worried about compatibility, check the Memory Support List for the motherboard on Gigabyte's website.

I've used the following before and it worked...

s-l640.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back