Contribute
Register

Got Sierra (Mostly) Working on my T430. A few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey all!

I just got my T430 set up and running with OSX Sierra after following this guide, with a few modifications to the process. Namely, I did the following:
  • Used a Sierra image instead of El Capitan
  • Used VoodooPS2Controller version 2016-1208
  • Used MultiBeast to install Clover
  • Combined the config.plist attached with the config.plist clover generated (I can post this if needed).
I'm having some hardware issues, however. Most notably:
  • I can't adjust the brightness of the display (clicking on System Preferences > Displays gives the message "Could not load Displays preference pane")
  • Speakers/Mic don't work
  • The "Eject" button is constantly present in the top bar
How can I diagnose/fix these issues? Thanks in advance for the help!

Hey all!

I just got my T430 set up and running with OSX Sierra after following this guide, with a few modifications to the process. Namely, I did the following:
  • Combined the config.plist attached with the config.plist clover generated (I can post this if needed).
I'm having some hardware issues, however. Most notably:
  • I can't adjust the brightness of the display (clicking on System Preferences > Displays gives the message "Could not load Displays preference pane")
  • Speakers/Mic don't work
  • The "Eject" button is constantly present in the top bar
How can I diagnose/fix these issues? Thanks in advance for the help!

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hey all!

Would you mind posting your kexts, config.plist or your whole EFI folder as zip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back