Graphics
9800GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I try to install ML on Asus K46CA, I formated HD its clean, like there is no single file, I got my BIOS set, and everything goes great but while in verbose mode it goes untill com lnx2mac realtek rtl81xx ethernet addrese, and there it stops and wont move, I left it like that for 15-20 minutes and nothing. :beachball: Tried all those PCIRootUID=0/1 npci=0x3/2000 GraphicsEnabler=Y/N -x -v -f almost all combinations and still nothing. Laptop has intel I3 processor, Intel HD3000... Idk why i got problems, i have one hackintosh but with this laptop it just wont work... :( help me please as soon as possible, I have to return it to a friend as soon as possible... Thank you!

I try to install ML on Asus K46CA, I formated HD its clean, like there is no single file, I got my BIOS set, and everything goes great but while in verbose mode it goes untill com lnx2mac realtek rtl81xx ethernet addrese, and there it stops and wont move, I left it like that for 15-20 minutes and nothing. :beachball: Tried all those PCIRootUID=0/1 npci=0x3/2000 GraphicsEnabler=Y/N -x -v -f almost all combinations and still nothing. Laptop has intel I3 processor, Intel HD3000... Idk why i got problems, i have one hackintosh but with this laptop it just wont work... :( help me please as soon as possible, I have to return it to a friend as soon as possible... Thank you!

-x didn't work? Try CPUS=1, not sure what else to suggest.

did that too, now i am trying cpus... maybe i have to get right combo i dont know whats the problem at all :(

What step of the guide are you on?
http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

What is the resolution of the screen?
Did you try "-v" to get a picture of where it gets stuck?

i am between step 4 and 5, it gets stuck while I try to launch installer... It just stucks on silver screen with rotating wheel, and it verbose mode it says what i wrote down... will try now with -v
CameraCapture-5fe3e248-b8d8-4774-8318-1a9e2bfa237a.jpg
here it is screen when i enter just -v

i am between step 4 and 5, it gets stuck while I try to launch installer... It just stucks on silver screen with rotating wheel, and it verbose mode it says what i wrote down... will try now with -v
View attachment 63022

Did you create your Unibeast USB stick with the latest Unibeast? The reason I ask is you're getting 'still waiting for root...' which commonly means old Unibeast stick without USB3 support and USB stick in USB3 port.

Try a different USB port (preferably USB2) or try removing and re-inserting once you see the 'still waiting...'. Or recreate your Unibeast USB using latest Unibeast.

and this is what i get when enter some of commands like -x -v npci=0x3000
CameraCapture-3ea13a10-1742-4261-99c1-3eb3be7444be.jpg

View attachment 63022

Strange, if its stopping here, you should be able to use -f on top of -v. But you said thats not working... :/

even with -f and -v i get that lnx2mac realtek stuck error... :\ i might give up and return laptop to a friend :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back