Register

Good way to image USB Boot Drive

Motherboard
MSI GF63 Thin 9SC
CPU
i5-9300H
Graphics
GTX 1650 Max-Q
I am trying to find out what is the best way to image the boot USB drive? My brother is having trouble with creating a boot usb drive and was wanting to create it for him so he can download it from me and burn it to a USB thumb drive for installation.

Would need to know what program to image the drive and what format and program to use for him to be able to make a drive.

Thank you.

I am trying to find out what is the best way to image the boot USB drive? My brother is having trouble with creating a boot usb drive and was wanting to create it for him so he can download it from me and burn it to a USB thumb drive for installation.

Would need to know what program to image the drive and what format and program to use for him to be able to make a drive.

Thank you.
tell him to make his own usb installer using windows if needs be, example:

tell him to make his own usb installer using windows if needs be, example:

LOL. Can try. I prefer to keep what sanity I have left intact. But will run it by him.

Thanks

LOL. Can try. I prefer to keep what sanity I have left intact. But will run it by him.

Thanks
if he has the same hardware then he can follow the guide you used

Not same hardware or even close. I already have a hackintosh setup with 12th gen Intel. He is using an older board and cpu. But will get him there even if I get him to give me remote access to his system to show him as I do it.

Not same hardware or even close. I already have a hackintosh setup with 12th gen Intel. He is using an older board and cpu. But will get him there even if I get him to give me remote access to his system to show him as I do it.
then the answer to your first question is no if the hardware is different :)

Back