CPU
i9-9900X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Everthing was running smooth. But then i updated the bios on my MSI X299 Carbon Gaming pro AC and updated my Clover to 5104 version (I think i also changed my SMBIOS since i had that on my todo list, i needed to find a valid sn# and followed the guide for that).
But then my problems started, no matter what i do get this error on boot. "Couldn´t allocate runtime area". I have tried just about any memoryfix out there that i could find, but they more or less give the same results. I have tried endless combinations of SSDT files, I have updated to the new Clover 5105, but still have the same issue.
I have tried my luck with Opencore but have not gotten that to work either, so I am back to try to fix my clover since that is what i know best.
As far as i can tell all my bios settings are as recommended in all guides.

My system is based on:
MSI X299 mobo
Intel i7-7820X cpu
Sapphire Nitro Vega 64 GPU
Kinston HyperX Predator 3200mhz 64GB RAM
1050w PSU
Catalina OSX

So after a week of no luck I am reaching out to you guys!! Please help and let me know if you need anything uploaded.

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS X299 PRIME DELUXE II
CPU
i9-9900X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Can anyone take at look at this preboot log to se if you can figure out whats going on?

Attachments

Motherboard
Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Try OcQirks. Read the README carefully and do not forget to remove all your other memory fixes.