Contribute
Register

Gmyle USB Bluetooth Adaptor and Apple Wireless Keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 7559 - Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ/HM170
Graphics
HD 530 + GTX 960M (1920x1080)
The GMYLE adaptor is showing up in system report , how do I get the adaptor to recognise and or pair with the keyboard?

Hi, bobsbuddypeter. Did you managed to make it work? I'm willing to buy this bluetooth dongle and I would like to know if I'll have any problem to make it work.
Thanks!

I had to remove all listings from the bluetooth perferences in system settings then remove the batteries from the KB and trackpad. Upon reinstall of the batteries mine paired and worked.

Hi, I received yesterday this Bluetooth dongle and I managed to get it working but I'm afraid that is not possible to enter to BIOS in the startup. Isn't it? I would like to have only one keyboard if it were possible.

My experience required I remove the batteries on the keyboard and touchpad after the system booted. It paired fine after that.

After causing many hours of headache, I moved my GMYLE adapter from my LCD to the side (front) USB port of my machine (located directly below my desk) and that solved the issue. Not sure why that made a difference but sleep/wake/reconnect etc works perfectly at the moment.

GA-H97N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back