Contribute
Register

Gigybite z98 h3d el-Capitan possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble installing el-Capitan onto my system with the following motherboard. I can get to the bootloader and start up the installer butt it only loads at the Mac logo for a couple of seconds before it's stops and displays a lot of texts on the side then restarts. My setup is g3258 Nvidia video card 950 and a Kingston SSD. Has anyone had any success with El Capitan on the following Hardware? Thanks!

I am having trouble installing el-Capitan onto my system with the following motherboard. I can get to the bootloader and start up the installer butt it only loads at the Mac logo for a couple of seconds before it's stops and displays a lot of texts on the side then restarts. My setup is g3258 Nvidia video card 950 and a Kingston SSD. Has anyone had any success with El Capitan on the following Hardware? Thanks!

PLEASE list your hardware in your profile so it shows up in one place and we don't have to look in your post topic, as well as dig through your text to see what you have; it makes it very difficult to provide assistance. Besides, the Forum Rules request this:

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Furthermore, there's no such motherboard as a "Gigybite z98 h3d", and I'm not going to attempt to guess what you meant. And to tell us that it "stops and displays a lot of texts on the side then restarts" is useless, unless you can capture the text on the screen with a photo and post it. Help us help you.

my friend did u mean Z97 HD3 bcuz there is no mobo existing with ur provided name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back