Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770K @4.2-4.4GHz
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
And the official product pages are live!

GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
GA-Z77MX-D3H TH

We scored some exclusive pricing details on the ATX boards as well, with the Z77X-UP4 hitting retail in the US for $219 and the Z77X-UP5 coming in at $289 with a bundled Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card. No word on pricing for the Z77MX-D3H TH as yet, as it's not expected to hit retail for a couple of weeks.

Sadly it looks like Gigabyte didn't change the audio chip on the Z77MX-D3H TH in the end, despite saying that they would, so it's VIA once more :cry: :cry: :cry:

z77mx_d3h_th_1.jpg

z77mx_d3h_th_2.jpg

z77x_up4_th_1.jpg

z77x_up4_th_2.jpg

z77x_up5_th_1.jpg

z77x_up5_th_2.jpg

I'll choose the UP5 :D

hi wats about VIA VL810 or VIA VL800 (USB 3/2) ? it that will be a problem for OSX ? :crazy:

The USB 3.0 hubs on the UP5 works just fine, they're the same one as the ones used on the UD5H. As for the host controllers, it's something we're going to have to test.

There was a minor snafu today, but we should have a UP5 board tomorrow so we can start doing some testing, with the UP4 and D3H coming at a later stage.

thelostswede said:
The USB 3.0 hubs on the UP5 works just fine, they're the same one as the ones used on the UD5H. As for the host controllers, it's something we're going to have to test.

There was a minor snafu today, but we should have a UP5 board tomorrow so we can start doing some testing, with the UP4 and D3H coming at a later stage.

i will buy up5 soon
just i dont have usb 3 devices but i have alot of usb2 devices so i want just via 810 to work fine ?

Looks like I'm going with the GA-Z77X-UP4 TH. The biggest difference I see is:
ALC892 vs ALC898
Realtek GbE LAN vs Intel GbE LAN

I should be set because I have a Schiit Bifrost so I'll just use SPDIF out. LAN I'll use Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server Adapter.

Am I missing something? I should be set saving $60ish right?

iNews said:
thelostswede said:

i will buy up5 soon
just i dont have usb 3 devices but i have alot of usb2 devices so i want just via 810 to work fine ?

Isn't that what I just said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back