I7 7700K
Graphics
Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
[SOLVED ]Gigabyte -Z87X-UD3H + GTX760 Boot Error - Need Help

Hi,

After i followed the following guide to install my new Hackintosh:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-4770k-ga-z87x-ud3h-16gb-ram-gtx-780-3gb.html

They have a very similar configuration to my PC and i tought that i should have a clean installation.

I'm using Mavericks 9.1 and the latest version of Unibeast and Multibeast and after i did the the first reboot i'm having a boot error that i can't solve.

I uploaded the error so that someone could help me.

My Configuration:
- GA-Z87X-UD3H
- HyperX blu 2 x 8 GB DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 CL10
- Haswell Core i7-4770
- GeForce GTX 760 - 2 GB GDDR5- PCI-Express 3.0

Can anyone help me? I'm feeling helpless...

Thanks

Attachments

• fotografia.jpg
    fotografia.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 224
I have your exact hardware.

Did you do multibeast with the "no-dsdt" option first?

I added the FakeSMC plugins, and no-dsdt audio drivers for ALC898, also I'm using Chimera 2.2.1 as boot loader.

That's for the initial setup.

I have your exact hardware.

Did you do multibeast with the "no-dsdt" option first?

I added the FakeSMC plugins, and no-dsdt audio drivers for ALC898, also I'm using Chimera 2.2.1 as boot loader.

That's for the initial setup.

Hi,

Yes i did that... :(

I run also with Chimera 2.2.0 and FakeSMC without the plugins...

Anyone please?

Looks like FakeSMC is causing that a kernel panic. Try rebooting with -x and see if you can get to the desktop, and re-install FakeSMC. If you can't even get to the desktop, use your installer USB key to boot into your hackintosh drive.

Looks like FakeSMC is causing that a kernel panic. Try rebooting with -x and see if you can get to the desktop, and re-install FakeSMC. If you can't even get to the desktop, use your installer USB key to boot into your hackintosh drive.

Hi,

I can boot with -x and i already reinstalled multi beast three times (FakeSMC also) without removing the error...

I bought GA board expecting my new mackintosh to be easier but it's getting very hard to install OSX

I need help please...

Thanks...

What is in the plugins folder for FakeSMC? (/System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext (show package contents.)

I installed the 5.3.820 plugins, and there are 4 of them. ACPISensors, GPUSensors, CPUSensors and LPCSensors. I would make sure there is nothing else in there, or try removing the plugins and see if you can boot up. Once you can get it to boot, try reinstalling the plugins and see how it works.

What is in the plugins folder for FakeSMC? (/System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext (show package contents.)

I installed the 5.3.820 plugins, and there are 4 of them. ACPISensors, GPUSensors, CPUSensors and LPCSensors. I would make sure there is nothing else in there, or try removing the plugins and see if you can boot up. Once you can get it to boot, try reinstalling the plugins and see how it works.

I think that in the package there weren't any plugins (i removed in one of my multi beast installations) but i will check it out.

Thanks

Hi,

I can boot with -x and i already reinstalled multi beast three times (FakeSMC also) without removing the error...

I need help please...

Thanks...

Noticed that you are using a non k CPU (Haswell Core i7-4770)

Try disabling VT-d in BIOS.

I had to do that to get a normal (non -x) start with my non k CPU (i5 3570).

[SOLVED ]Gigabyte -Z87X-UD3H + GTX760 Boot Error - Need Help

Noticed that you are using a non k CPU (Haswell Core i7-4770)

Try disabling VT-d in BIOS.

I had to do that to get a normal (non -x) start with my non k CPU (i5 3570).

Many THANKS!!! It worked at first!!!!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back