4. Plus
  5. Portable
  6. Power Mac
  7. PowerBook
  8. Quadra
  9. SE
  10. Xserve
Hey Everyone,

I'm slowly getting this box working, and next on my list is being able to use my Apple LED Cinema Display (with Mini Display Port connector) on the Thunderbolt ports for this GA MOBO.

Anyways, nothing I've tried is getting it working. The only suggestion on this topic was someone saying that they got it working in windows after they installed the Bootcamp drivers in Windows on this MOBO, but Bootcamp is locking me out because it says I don't have the correct ROM's and anyways, I'd like to use this monitor in 10.8.1, not Windows.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom shared.

A

Hey Everyone,

I'm slowly getting this box working, and next on my list is being able to use my Apple LED Cinema Display (with Mini Display Port connector) on the Thunderbolt ports for this GA MOBO.

Anyways, nothing I've tried is getting it working. The only suggestion on this topic was someone saying that they got it working in windows after they installed the Bootcamp drivers in Windows on this MOBO, but Bootcamp is locking me out because it says I don't have the correct ROM's and anyways, I'd like to use this monitor in 10.8.1, not Windows.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom shared.

A

Which 3500 CPU do you have? Apparently the 3570 (without a K on the end) has HD2500 graphics, which I believe are not supported. So if that's the case you are having problems because the built in GPU isn't compatible.

The 3570K is AFAIK the only i5 Ivy Bridge CPU with the HD4000 graphics that are compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back