Contribute
Register

Gigabyte z77x-ud5h won't allow bios settings editing for Overclock??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z77 ud5h • 32GB Cosair vengeance Ram • Fractal R4 • Noctua NH-14 • Cosair cx600 • CrossOver 27 " •
CPU
3.5 3770k
Graphics
intel hd 4000 & sapphire HD6780
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0

It doesn't allow me to adjust any settings for CPU changes or ram etc.. any ideas???

It doesn't allow me to adjust any settings for CPU changes or ram etc.. any ideas???

What CPU did you install on your motherboard?

Please help guys I know there are a lot of you very smart over lockers on here im getting 15,500 GB without Overclock so I want to see if I can get this thing to 18-19000

Please help guys I know there are a lot of you very smart over lockers on here im getting 15,500 GB without Overclock so I want to see if I can get this thing to 18-19000
You may better off going to Gigabyte support. 15500 GB with a 3770 at stock speeds sounds pretty high, and 1800-19000 is just a fantasy!

Use the 3D not advanced bios to make changes.

If you go into the bios settings there is a multiplier next to the speed of your hardware.

Use the following multipliers:

CPU: 35=3.5 GHz, 40=4.0 GHz, ... etc.

For the RAM you have to change the profile in the memory tab to get more speed out of it but you are limited by the manufacturer (check the specs on New Egg).

BTW, your memory speed is measured in MHz (1200MHz, 1550MHz, 2300MHz, ... etc.).

I know it's mhz it was a typo. Also i tried that it doesn't allow it to be selected nor does the ram settings only turbo boost etc... features allow editing the others just do nothing and don't open when selected???

If you go into the bios settings there is a multiplier next to the speed of your hardware.

Use the following multipliers:

CPU: 35=3.5 GHz, 40=4.0 GHz, ... etc.

For the RAM you have to change the profile in the memory tab to get more speed out of it but you are limited by the manufacturer (check the specs on New Egg).

BTW, your memory speed is measured in MHz (1200MHz, 1550MHz, 2300MHz, ... etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back