Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z68MX-UD2H-B3 & XFX Radeon HD 6850 Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
okay, i managed to get the parts of the CustoMac Build #3, and i have put them together!

now when i tried to connect the CustoMac to my TV via HDMI, if i used the hdmi of the motherboard, it would just give me a black screen, but when i used the hdmi of the graphics card, it works but it only shows up in 480p?

how do i fix this?

also because i have not recieved the snow leopard installation disc yet, i installed windows 7 on it, so when i went to the desktop and tried to change the screen resolution, it did not allow me to adjust the screen resolution

EDIT:--- I have also tried the VGA on the motherboard, but this also gives me the same problem as the HDMI of the Motherboard, just a blank black screen!

okay, at the moment im still waiting for the snow leopard installation disc to arrive, i have only checked it on my windows 7 installation at the moment!

windows, mac, linux, still need drivers.

Are you on the internet on that computer? If so, windows should get drivers for you (after like 4 update/restart cycles lol)

If not, there should be a cd that came with the card for drivers and such, try that.

Since you're having the same issue with the onboard and the dedicated card, I think we can assume it's a software issue - namely that the software doesn't recognize the hardware. See: Drivers. :headbang:

thanx, i will be getting my os x snow leopard cd soon and also i will be receiving the wireless card soo also, as i do not have ethernet in my room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back