Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello Im newb at hackintosh. bought Gigabyte z490 Vision D having post issues with a Dram indicator on the board. LED debug code is at 44 when it shuts down, I am guessing its before nvram initialization but after cpu ioh pch initializeing from looking at manual. I originally tried booting it with unsupported Ram have since replaced with supported ram HyperX HX432C16PB3AK4/32.
I cant get to post bios or reload with Qflash. I tried clearing cmos and removing battery
Thank You
Dusty

hello Im newb at hackintosh. bought Gigabyte z490 Vision D having post issues with a Dram indicator on the board. LED debug code is at 44 when it shuts down, I am guessing its before nvram initialization but after cpu ioh pch initializeing from looking at manual. I originally tried booting it with unsupported Ram have since replaced with supported ram HyperX HX432C16PB3AK4/32.
I cant get to post bios or reload with Qflash. I tried clearing cmos and removing battery
Thank You
My mistake I didnt let the board cycle through power after it rebooted to find memory speed i think but it is now posting Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back