Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Pro Ax + i9-10805K + 5700 XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, do you facing the issue suddenly black/green screen & freeze in Big Sur & end up force to press reset button?

This was happen several times for me especially when I turned on the Hidpi for my Hackintosh. I was tried changed hdmi cable to DP cable, change display out ports, changed monitor. All doesn't fixed the black/green screen & freeze issues.

This doesn't happen in Win10 but rarely in Catalina (Maybe 0~1 times for 1 months).

Anyone experienced before & have solution?

Currently I have no solution

Currently I have no solution
So mean you faced same problem as well?

BTW, have you recently update to OC 0.6.5? Mind to share the EFI folder?

Adapted to 0.65(update important kexts)

1、now wifi don't need HeliPort app
2、configuration full support 0.65 format.
3、virtualsmc has bugs. the cpu temperature cannot be displayed.

Attachments

• OC 0.6.5.zip
    31.5 MB · Views: 124

Thanks for update

Thank you kindly for sharing your latest EFI.
Quesiton: which site or learn it form where to put these info about the AMD card into the config as shown below on the pic, cause i have RX 5500 XT and i was trying to find a way to make DRM contents seen on my hackintosh. Any info would be helpful.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 5.53.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 5.53.47 PM.png
    384 KB · Views: 81
Thank you kindly for sharing your latest EFI.
Quesiton: which site or learn it form where to put these info about the AMD card into the config as shown below on the pic, cause i have RX 5500 XT and i was trying to find a way to make DRM contents seen on my hackintosh. Any info would be helpful.

1610493545055.png

I haven't tried 5500XT, the "pci device" of the graphics card will be different, you need to click "List of PCI devices" to see.
This modification is to disguise 5700xt as W5700X to improve graphics card efficiency, which may not be suitable for 5500XT

I haven't tried 5500XT, the "pci device" of the graphics card will be different, you need to click "List of PCI devices" to see.
This modification is to disguise 5700xt as W5700X to improve graphics card efficiency, which may not be suitable for 5500XT
i see, thanks for reply and by any chance is any DRM contents works for you like Apple TV app etc with that config of yours ?

Sorry another question, how did you get that pci device list to show up ? did you open config.list with opencore configuration ?

Sorry another question, how did you get that pci device list to show up ? did you open config.list with opencore configuration ?
1610498849935.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back