Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 Master won't shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was working on an old computer, I was installing with flash drive, two days ago I bought a new computer, I tried to run the old Mac, it didn't work i try new install from usb like befor but when im start then clover start i boot EXTERNAL after that blak screen only i dont now how use your file I attached i use load optimizd defaults and Disabled VT-d

I was working on an old computer, I was installing with flash drive, two days ago I bought a new computer, I tried to run the old Mac, it didn't work i try new install from usb like befor but when im start then clover start i boot EXTERNAL after that blak screen only i dont now how use your file I attached i use load optimizd defaults and Disabled VT-d
Your answer is still very vague, what kind of “new computer” did you buy?

Gigabyte Z390 Master
CPUi9-9900
Graphicszotac gt 730 4g

Thanks for the answer
I made a new cope usb with mac catalina now ok working Now we go to the next step for sound problems. and network

Gigabyte Z390 Master
CPUi9-9900
Graphicszotac gt 730 4g

Thanks for the answer
I made a new cope usb with mac catalina now ok working Now we go to the next step for sound problems. and network
All those are covered in the file I uploaded

When i copy all the file then replace
Mac stop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
When i copy all the file then replace
Mac stop
Your old Nvidia GT 730 could be the issue, its no longer a recommended card since High Sierra. Either switch to the iGPU or upgrade your video card to one of the ones in the buyers guide. You can you boot in verbose mode and take a photo to post. At the clover boot screen hit the space bar and choose the -v boot argument.

Last edited:
It works well ٫ Only Bluetooth and Wi-Fi do not work, I will check since that, only important to me is that the problem that made me change the computer, the same problem here,
the device version is old 2013. how can fix iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)

Ok thanks but how i can fix
iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)

My mother new model 2019 why show 2013 :(

Ok thanks but how i can fix
iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)

My mother new model 2019 why show 2013 :(
look into your SMBIOS section in your config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back