Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Hm. Thank you. I disconnected the USB connection of my display (HP Z27). An now it works again.

It appeared as USB2.1 Hub. This should be USB3. I think I replaced the cable a couple of weeks ago.
This also fixed my sleep issue!

One more thing, before having a perfect Hackintosh.

How to setup S/PDIF (Koax) as default audio device. I set up the Pci(0x1f,0x3) to 20. But it default to Head-Phone jack after boot. Is there a way to set default?

XML:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1f,0x3)</key>
<dict>
                 <key>AAPL,slot-name</key>
                 <string>Internal@0,31,3</string>
                 <key>device_type</key>
                 <string>Audio device</string>
                 <key>hda-gfx</key>
                 <string>onboard-2</string>
                 <key>layout-id</key>
                 <integer>20</integer>
                 <key>model</key>
                 <string>Cannon Lake PCH cAVS</string>
</dict>

One more thing, before having a perfect Hackintosh.

How to setup S/PDIF (Koax) as default audio device. I set up the Pci(0x1f,0x3) to 20. But it default to Head-Phone jack after boot. Is there a way to set default?

XML:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1f,0x3)</key>
<dict>
                 <key>AAPL,slot-name</key>
                 <string>Internal@0,31,3</string>
                 <key>device_type</key>
                 <string>Audio device</string>
                 <key>hda-gfx</key>
                 <string>onboard-2</string>
                 <key>layout-id</key>
                 <integer>20</integer>
                 <key>model</key>
                 <string>Cannon Lake PCH cAVS</string>
</dict>

That should be set in System Preferences > Sound, not config.plist.

Did you feel any difference between 0.6.6 and 0.6.7, do you need to make any significant changes to config.plist to upgrade to 0.6.7?

No big differences that I can tell.

No big changes to config.plist. The new additions to config.plist don't apply to us.

No big differences that I can tell.

No big changes to config.plist. The new additions to config.plist don't apply to us.
Can I update while keeping my config.plist intact?

@pastrychef Hey man I’m having a hard time getting High Sierra iGPU graphics to work properly, I’ve got only 1 display resolution option and flickering graphics. I’m working on iMac17,1 but I can’t seem to figure where I need to put CPU info to get good iGPU graphics like I’m experiencing on my Big Sur install with iGPU. Could you point me in the right direction? Plist attached for clover 5129, willing to switch to newer or older, or opencore as you may suggest. Thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist
    14.3 KB · Views: 28
@pastrychef Hey man I’m having a hard time getting High Sierra iGPU graphics to work properly, I’ve got only 1 display resolution option and flickering graphics. I’m working on iMac17,1 but I can’t seem to figure where I need to put CPU info to get good iGPU graphics like I’m experiencing on my Big Sur install with iGPU. Could you point me in the right direction? Plist attached for clover 5129, willing to switch to newer or older, or opencore as you may suggest. Thanks!

Try ig-platform-id = 00001219

Back